The Lodge at New Castle
781 Burning Mountain Ave, New Castle, CO
about the lodge at new castle
Why THE LODGE AT NEW CASLTE as your next investment? Authentic, historical town with a flare of modern opportunities.
LOCATED on the Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, 173 miles west of Denver, New Castle rests at 5,550 feet elevation. New Castle is bordered on the north by 7,000 acres of Bureau of Land Management lands and 20,000 acres of White River National Forest lands. South of Town are 11,000 acres of protected Division of Wildlife properties. Wildlife is a natural wonder to this part of Colorado. Deer and elk population as well as black bear and mountain lion inhabit these mountainous terrains. The Colorado River flows through Town, presenting wonderful opportunities for trout fishing, white water rafting and kayaking, and wildlife viewing. World-class alpine and cross-country skiing and snowboarding, big game hunting, boating, snowmobiling, wilderness hiking and camping, mountain biking—all are in New Castle’s backyard.
- Indoor pool / hot tub
- Modern Conveniences - flat screen TV's , WiFi, upgraded hard goods, microwaves/fridges
- GREAT I-70 Access and Visibility
- Nearby gas station/convenient store, grocery store and restaurants
- Minutes from year round activities
Interested in this property!?
1.639 AC +/-
24,142 SF +/-
Rm Rev w/o Tax
PUD Phase 1
THE LODGE AT NEW CASTLE - NEW CASTLE, CO
Sale of Hotel Business
- FF&E & Building - $2,650,000
- Owner shall finance ~$1,987,500 with approved credit, 25% down ($662,500 +/-)
- 20 year amortization, 5.5% per annum, (P&I $13,671.76 +/- per month)
- 5 year balloon
LAND IS BEING offered as a lease to own.
- 17.5 year lease with a land value of $1,200,000 cap
- Payments are 8% royalty based on 2019 revenue - $5718.66 per month or $68,624 per year
CALL BROKER, JOHN HAZEN, FOR MORE DETAILS - 970-379-0876